How’s everyone’s week going? Mine’s been another busy one at work, though I have been able to enjoy some relax time, so I can’t complain too much.
I’ve been doing a lot of reflecting backwards on my trips, yoga teacher trainings, etc., so I thought I would switch it up again, with a general post of what’s happening in my life and what I’m thinking about moving forward. I always enjoy when bloggers break out the wine in post, and share things that otherwise might not have come up in a typical post.
My glass of wine which I enjoyed in the smallest tub ever in Switzerland.
So what would I share with a friend over a glass of wine?
- Right now, I am so bored. I’m at that antsy part of my busy season where I’ve been working long hours for 6 weeks, and I know there’s at least another 6 weeks to go. I want to go and do something that’s fun, but am so tired at the end of a work week that I often just end up sleeping in and running errands over the weekend.
- To help with that boredom, I’m starting to look into flights and trips that I can take over the summer. While I have some planned already, I know that some are going to be on my own and I’m hesitating about where I want to go for these. I back-packed through SE Asia on my own, but that was when I was younger, and more fearless. Now I’m wishing I had more people to travel with me because it’s always more fun to have someone to share the experience with!
- I just booked my flight back to Canada for September and I am so excited! Last time I spent only 10 days back in Canada and it was a whirlwind. This time I’m back for 2 full weeks, and I will have more time with my sister and my mom, which will be fantastic.
- Assen is planning something for Valentine’s Day, and has been for a couple of weeks. I haven’t even bought a card or chocolates or anything! My plan is to get something in the next couple of days (otherwise I’ll run out of time) but I’m feeling pretty bad I haven’t done anything else!
- My grandma’s been in the hospital for the past 5 weeks and is looking like she’ll be released this week. I am so happy to hear she’s being released, as when she was first admitted, she was quite sick and it would’ve been really hard to have been so far away from my family if she passed away. I’m definitely going to make some time to visit with her for my next trip to Canada!
- I have been working from home the past couple of days because I’ve been really sick and can’t seem to stop coughing. This morning I was on a conference call and kept having to mute myself because I was coughing so hard. The good part was working from home, I was able to sleep in until about 8:15, and still start work at 8:30.
A little all over the place, I realise! But once I start talking, my mind starts going a mile a minute. How about everyone else out there? Anything you’d like to share over a glass of wine (or a small bottle)?